The CQI Health Special Interest Group
The Health Special Interest Group (HSIG) provides a forum for CQI members and quality professionals in the health and social care sector, who are considering membership, to maintain awareness, share experience and knowledge with peers, and to aid professional development
To be recognised as improving quality within the health industry through the development of the capability of quality professionals in the health sector.
- Support organisations to regain the confidence and appetite to raise standards by providing expertise, guidance and advice in the application of the philosophy, principles, tools, techniques and methodologies of quality management.
- Promote preparation for accreditation and the achievement of accreditation under relevant ISO Series standards.
- Support the work of accredited certification bodies in the health and social care sector.
- Engage with key national quality assurance bodies for example the Audit Commission, Care Quality Commission, Monitor, National Commissioning Board to support the effective national leadership.
- Provide access to excellent training courses to support and grow the quality profession working in health and social care.
The group is open to those members of the CQI who wish to develop their knowledge and expertise in the area of integrated management and who can contribute to the objectives of the group.
Non CQI members and representatives of other organisations may be invited to participate in the group's activities: meetings, e-group discussions and/or any associated events.
Register to join the Health SIG and receive regular updates.
The Health SIG committee comprises the chair, deputy chair and other steering group members. The chair and deputy chair are appointed by the group.
We operate a LinkedIn group open to all Health SIG members to encourage discussion about the industry and share thoughts with like-minded peers. To access the networking group, you will need to register as a LinkedIn member before requesting access to the CQI Health SIG Group
For further information about the Health SIG or to become a member please register