Quality World is the CQI's monthly membership magazine. Each month, Quality World focuses on one contemporary topic and examines the implications for quality in this area. These have recently included the environment, six sigma and customer service.
As an independent title, Quality World favours no particular quality theory, ethos or product. Everything from business excellence and process re-engineering to ISO 9000 and FMEA are covered.
Quality World publishes two styles of article. Features are a maximum of 2,500 words long, while columns and regulars are a maximum of 600 words.
Why contribute to Quality World?
- recognition from your peers, current and prospective employers and the wider business community
- exposure to a readership of more than 33,000 quality professionals in the UK and worldwide
- credit for continuing professional development as a chartered quality professional
- credit towards becoming a CQI Fellow
- giving something back to the quality profession and furthering the development of quality knowledge
- professional editing and commentary on your writing
If you have any further questions on contributing to Quality World, please contact the editor Tim Coulthard on T: +44 (0) 20 7245 6676 or E: email@example.com
Download Quality World author guidelines (PDF format)