Why study with us?
We give quality professionals a real advantage in their career and also help organisations improve their competitiveness
Benefits for individuals
A CQI qualification gives you
- Flexibility – the courses are taught on a part-time basis as an evening, block release or correspondence course at a network of education centres
- CQI membership – successful completion of your Diploma means you may be eligible to apply for the Chartered Quality Professional grade of membership
- Professional recognition – industry recognises the need for individuals with demonstrated competence in quality management
- Career progression – completing a professional qualification gives you a competitive advantage over other professionals and improves your career prospects.
Benefits for organisations
- Motivated and qualified staff – provides career development which improves staff retention
- Improve your competitiveness – enhance your organisation's quality systems
- Evaluation of present information – critical analysis of applicability and usefulness of general principles to specific situations in your company
- Positive quality culture – equip your organisation with quality assurance professionals.
What do our students think?
We asked some of our students about their experiences and what they think about the CQI qualifications
Meet our students