Please remember that all course fees must be paid before the start of the course. Sponsoring companies can secure course places by providing a valid purchase order and late bookings can be secured by a credit card payment.
Payment can be made by the following methods:
Please make all cheques payable to the Chartered Quality Institute.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Switch. You can include your credit card details on the booking form, or alternatively you can provide them by telephone on +44(0)20 7245 6696.
You can pay by direct transfer to the following account:
Account name: The Chartered Quality Institute
Account details: 00231866
Sort code: 30- 98-97
Branch: Lloyds TSB Plc, Butler Place
Under UK excise regulations, all delegates are required to pay VAT at the current rate. The CQI VAT Number is 805 1202 83.
Prices are not residential but include refreshments, lunch and course documentation. For CQI company members, the member rate applies to all employees within the organisation.
In the event of cancellation and/or transfer, CQI will charge Client the following:
- £35 plus VAT is payable for Services if Cancellation/Transfer is received by CQI 21 days or more prior to the scheduled date of commencement of the Course;
- 25 per cent of the total fee payable for Services if Cancellation/Transfer is received by CQI between 20 and 14 days prior to the scheduled date of commencement of the Course;
- 75 per cent of the total fee payable for Services if Cancellation/Transfer is received by CQI between 13 and 7 days prior to the scheduled date of commencement of the Course; and
- 100 per cent of the total fee payable for Services if Cancellation/Transfer is received by CQI less than 7 days prior to the scheduled date of commencement of the Course
The CQI may cancel or suspend a training course in the event that is beyond the CQI's reasonable control. In the event that the CQI exercises this right to cancel, the client shall be entitled to a refund of the fees already paid to the CQI or a free transfer to the next available course with respect to such cancelled training courses/events.
A substitution of a course delegate can be made at any time at no additional charge.
Should numbers not be sufficient to ensure adequate delegate interaction, The CQI reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course.
CQI notes for training delegates:-
Procedure for handling complaints
If a complaint has been received it needs to be recorded on the formal complaints register - FQ08. The complaint needs to be formalized internally in an email or letter.
Formally notify the complainant that their complaint has been logged, it will be investigated and they will be informed of outcomes of the investigation once this has been carried out.
Investigate the problem and record the following:
- details of the complaint
- investigation of the cause of the problem/complaint
- the consequences
- remedial action to correct
- action to prevent recurrence
Advise complainant of remedial action and implement these actions. If within authority implement action to prevent recurrence.
Complete customer Feedback report and send to Quality Coordinator for registration
- The responsible staff member/manager to advise the complainant of remedial action
- Implement remedial action
- Implement action to prevent recurrence
- Record actions on FQ08 and inform the Quality Coordinator (QC). QC completes the complaints analysis register and files if happy with procedure carried out.
- QC to present register at the monthly Senior Management Board meetings.
- Board Secretary to present the register to the Executive Board or Council and implement any action items resulting
If the complaint requires higher authority, the complaint needs to be sent to the Quality Co- ordinator for registration. The Quality co-ordinator registers the complaint and will discuss with the member of staff responsible for investigation. The member of staff that is responsible for investigation then needs to carry out step 3. Once investigated, the responsible staff member needs carry out step 4.